Phoenix Motorcycle Accident Attorneys
Fighting For Motorcycle Accident Victims in Phoenix, Tucson, and the State of Arizona
At Kamper & Estrada, PLLC, we recognize the inherent risks that come with riding a motorcycle. As exhilarating as it can be, the open road leaves riders vulnerable to accidents, often resulting in severe injuries. Our Phoenix motorcycle accident lawyers are here to navigate the complexities of your case, ensuring that your rights are safeguarded and you acquire the compensation you deserve.
Call Kamper & Estrada, PLLC today at (602) 230-1234 or contact us online to schedule a consultation with our motorcycle accident lawyers in Phoenix.
Common Causes of Motorcycle Accidents
Motorcycle accidents can occur for various reasons, with some factors posing greater threats to riders. Some of the most common causes of motorcycle accidents may include:
- Distracted Driving: In today's digital age, distracted driving is a leading cause of motorcycle accidents. From texting to adjusting the radio, drivers often take their attention away from the road, putting motorcyclists at significant risk.
- Reckless Behavior: Speeding, aggressive driving, and weaving in and out of traffic are reckless behaviors that can lead to devastating motorcycle accidents.
- Impaired Driving: Driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs remains a pervasive issue on the roads. Impaired drivers pose a serious threat to motorcyclists, and our legal team is dedicated to holding them accountable for the harm they cause.
Common Injuries in Motorcycle Accidents
Some common injuries in motorcycle accidents may include:
- Traumatic Brain Injuries (TBIs): The lack of a protective enclosure leaves riders vulnerable to head injuries. TBIs can have long-lasting consequences, impacting cognitive function, memory, and overall quality of life.
- Spinal Cord Injuries: Motorcycle accidents can lead to spinal cord injuries, affecting mobility and causing chronic pain. These injuries often need extensive medical treatment and rehabilitation.
- Fractures and Broken Bones: The effect of a motorcycle accident can result in fractures and broken bones, requiring immediate medical attention and prolonged recovery periods.
- Road Rash and Soft Tissue Injuries: Skidding along the road can cause road rash and other soft tissue injuries. These injuries may not only be painful but can also result in long-term scarring and disfigurement.
What Damages Could Be Recovered in a Motorcycle Accident Claim?
In the effects of a motorcycle accident, victims could be entitled to various damages. Potential damages may include:
- Medical Expenses: Recovering from a motorcycle accident often involves extensive medical treatment, including surgeries, rehabilitation, and ongoing care.
- Lost Wages: If the injuries sustained in the accident prevent you from working, we seek compensation for lost wages, ensuring you can maintain financial stability during your recovery.
- Pain and Suffering: Motorcycle accidents can take a significant toll on a victim's emotional and mental well-being. We advocate for compensation for the pain and suffering endured because of the accident.
- Property Damage: Damage to your motorcycle and any other property can be included in the compensation sought in your claim.
What is the Statute of Limitations for Motorcycle Accident Claims in Arizona?
In Arizona, the statute of limitations for personal injury claims, including motorcycle accidents, is typically two years from the date of the incident. However, exceptions may apply, making it essential to consult with our experienced Phoenix motorcycle accident lawyers to ensure compliance with the relevant deadlines.
Contact Our Motorcycle Accident Lawyer in Phoenix Today
If you have been involved in a motorcycle accident, don't navigate the legal complexities alone. Our Phoenix motorcycle accident attorneys at Kamper & Estrada, PLLC, are here to provide the advocacy and support you need. Contact us today for a consultation, and let us fight for the compensation you deserve. Your rights matter, and we are committed to securing a just outcome for you.
Contact Kamper & Estrada, PLLC, today to get started with our Phoenix motorcycle accident attorneys.